TheCraftyMe.co.uk (” TheCraftyMe” or “we”) take your personal privacy extremely seriously. TheCraftyMe knows that you care how info about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and smartly. By visiting TheCraftyMe.co.uk, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Info Collected by TheCraftyMe:
– Information Provided by You: When TheCraftyMe collects Personally Identifiable Information from you it is due to the fact that you are freely sending registration requirements to us in order to enroll as a member of TheCraftyMe. You are required to supply information such as your name, email address, password, gender and date of birth. This details is utilized to establish your individual profile. As part of your individual profile, you might pick to send extra details such as your hobbies and interests and other content, such as images, music, videos, and so forth. You can choose not to supply specific info, however then you may not be able to make the most of a lot of our functions. Your date of birth enables us to show you age-appropriate material and advertisements.
Your computer system utilizes IP addresses each time you are linked to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is utilized by computer systems on the network to identify your computer system so that information (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. Our Web servers might be set up to immediately collect IP addresses in our logs. We also may tape your IP address if you register for an account.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies:
– “Cookies” are smidgens of info that are kept in separate files within your computer system’s Internet web browser. Cookies keep in mind details about your activities on a website or other platform. For example, cookies can save your session for simple sign-in to a website or other platform you have formerly gone to. They allow us to make your use of the TheCraftyMe Services more enjoyable.
– “Flash cookies” In addition to the above cookies, we use Local Shared Objects, also described as “flash cookies,” in connection with the TheCraftyMe Services, consisting of the video player. These cookies are used to enhance your user experience, for example, by saving your user preferences and settings, such as your volume/mute settings, and in connection with animated material, consisting of advertisements that we serve, on our site. Regional Shared Objects are similar to web browser cookies, however can save information more complex than simple text. By themselves, they can not do anything to or with the data on your computer system. Please note that disabling flash cookies may hinder the efficiency and functions of the video gamer.
– “Web beacons” We likewise might use services that collect data remotely by utilizing so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs,” or comparable methods (collectively, “Pixel Tags”), which can be embedded in content and advertising on the TheCraftyMe Services, in an email message, or on a third party’s website or other platform. A Pixel Tag is a little string of code that supplies a method for us to deliver a little graphic image (usually unnoticeable) on a web page or in an e-mail. Pixel Tags can recognize certain kinds of details on your web browser, inspect whether you have actually viewed a particular websites or email message, and identify, to name a few things, the time and date on which you saw the Pixel Tag, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the websites from which the Pixel Tag was viewed. We might utilize Pixel Tags to improve your TheCraftyMe experience, including to provide you with material personalized to your interests.
Use and Disclosure of Information:
Information about our members is a vital part of our company and we are not in the business of selling, trading or renting it to others. We utilize the details we get about you in connection with the services and functions we offer. For instance, we may utilize the information we receive about you as follows:
– Information that you willingly reveal, consisting of by making it a part of your seller profile or posting it in an evaluation or conversation on the TheCraftyMe Services, will be shared with other TheCraftyMe users.
– If you have actually consented to get advertising materials (e.g., newsletters) or notifications from TheCraftyMe, we might regularly use your e-mail address to send you such products.
– TheCraftyMe might share your personally identifiable details with those who assist us handle TheCraftyMe services’. TheCraftyMe employees, agents and professionals must have a genuine business factor to get access to your personally identifiable info.
– TheCraftyMe might utilize the info collected instantly, such as your IP address and info kept via cookies, to collect statistics about the number of individuals who go to TheCraftyMe and to customize TheCraftyMe content, layout and services. We might share this info with third parties to help us enhance TheCraftyMe and much better serve our users.
– Search engines might index the part of a seller’s profile, including the Profile Information it includes that is publicly displayed.
Social Networking Sites:
TheCraftyMe enables you to get in touch with specific third-party social networking services through the TheCraftyMe Services. With your approval, we may share info about your activities on TheCraftyMe with those services and their users. This area provides information on this sharing.
– If you connect with among these services, you will be able to publish details about your activities on the TheCraftyMe Services, such as your remarks or the videos you see. Please note that when you choose to release your information from TheCraftyMe to social networking services, that details will be visible to users of those services, in accordance with suitable law and the personal privacy policies of those services. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the services’ privacy policies and personal privacy controls.
– In addition, if you check out TheCraftyMe while logged into one of these services, the third-party service provider may be able to identify you and to associate the technical information supplied by your web internet browser with other details the service currently has about you.
TheCraftyMe also may use the TheCraftyMe Services on social networking sites and platforms. If you use the TheCraftyMe Services on a social networking website or platform, your TheCraftyMe profile info and info about your use of the TheCraftyMe Services will be shown the social networking service and users of that service, in accordance with suitable law and the privacy policies of the services.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:
TheCraftyMe may include third-party marketing and links to other Web websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information saved by TheCraftyMe to these marketers or third-party Web websites when you communicate with or view a targeted ad.
Info Shared with Advertisers and Advertisement Networks. TheCraftyMe may share aggregate information with our marketers so they can measure the efficiency of ads viewed in connection with the TheCraftyMe Services. For instance, we might tell marketers the variety of users who clicked on a specific ad.
Users who post on TheCraftyMe, may provide links to 3rd party websites, which may have various privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites and encourage all users to check out the privacy policies of each and every website checked out.
We motivate you to be mindful when you leave TheCraftyMe website to read the privacy declarations of each and every site that gathers personally identifiable info.
This personal privacy declaration uses just to details gathered by TheCraftyMe website.
Situations In Which TheCraftyMe May Release Information:
Other Parties When Required By Law or When Necessary to Protect Your Rights or Ours
– There might be circumstances when we might disclose your information without offering you with a choice when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a legal subpoena, warrant or court order) or with requests of police authorities; to impose or apply this Policy or TheCraftyMe other policies or arrangements; to protect TheCraftyMe or our users’ rights, property, security or security; to protect our users from deceptive, violent, or unlawful use of TheCraftyMe Site; or if we fairly think that an emergency situation involving instant risk of death or severe physical injury to any person needs disclosure of interactions or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
– TheCraftyMe may also reveal information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, if you alert us that you think your legal rights have been violated by TheCraftyMe or another user of the TheCraftyMe Services, we might provide the information that you provide to us to others to the degree that we believe it is required to evaluate and respond to your problem. For example, if you submit a notice of copyright infringement to us, we may send a copy to the person or entity who published, saved, or transferred the product resolved by the interaction.
– In the event we sell or move all or a portion of our service, make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger and significantly all of its possessions are obtained, or in the unlikely event of an insolvency, insolvency or receivership, your personally recognizable details generally is among the transferred properties associated with the transaction.
Your Account Information:
Protecting the personal privacy of your account is your responsibility; We warn you not to share sensitive details with other users whom you do not know or position such details in your seller profile.
To maintain personal privacy it is necessary not to share your password with anyone. Choosing a longer password with a mix of letters and numbers makes it harder for others to think your password. It is likewise practical to alter passwords on a regular basis.
Info You Can Access:
TheCraftyMe gives you access to a broad series of info about your account and your interactions with TheCraftyMe for the minimal function of watching and, in specific cases, upgrading that information. Examples of information you can access quickly:
– Personally Identifiable Information (includes name, e-mail, password, addresses, etc.).
Cancelling Your Account:.
You always have the alternative to cancel your account at any time. Please note that, if you end your account, we might maintain some information about you.
Those under the age of eighteen (18) are not eligible to use TheCraftyMe without the approval from their parent or legal guardian and are restricted to sign up with TheCraftyMe and/or submit any personal details to us. TheCraftyMe does not purposefully collect personal details from anybody who is under the age of 18 who has not gotten permission to use our services. If it pertains to our attention that we have actually collected personal data from a person under the age of 18 without consent, we will erase this information as rapidly as possible. If you have factor to think that this has occurred, please contact us, and we will erase any such details.
Web Awareness, Security and Confidentiality:.
Whenever you willingly post personal details in public locations, like blogs, message boards and forums, this information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be utilized by others to send you unsolicited interactions. TheCraftyMe recommends that you exercise discretion in choosing what info you disclose on the Internet.
The security of your personal information depends upon your defense of your account password. Please do not reveal your account password to unapproved individuals.
TheCraftyMe uses market basic technology developed to assist keep your individual details safe. Regardless of these efforts, please note that no information transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel great utilizing the TheCraftyMe Services however we can not ensure or require the security of any details you transfer to us. For instance, we can not control any prohibited and/or unforeseen activity of other users that might allow them to get around the personal privacy or security settings on the TheCraftyMe website. As a result, you acknowledge that there are situations in which your personal information may be accessed by unauthorized persons.
We restrict access to your personal information only to workers who we believe require to come into contact with that details in order to do their jobs in connection with the TheCraftyMe service.
If you become aware of any breach of information security or have any other questions about the security of our website, please use our contact page.
Your Comments or Concerns:.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments or concerns about this Policy or wish to call us for any reason, you may reach us through our contact page.